• As an Applicant you must:
- Have resided in Southern Alberta for at least one year.
- Not have received a grant from the Campbell McLaurin Foundation within the past five years (exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Be low income as defined by the qualifying income thresholds of Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL).
- Not have accessible (non-registered) savings greater than $25,000.00.
- Apply for funding first from Alberta Aids to Daily Living (AADL).
- Complete the application form, and provide copies of all required Supporting Documents. (Click on )
FILL OUT THE ONLINE
APPLICATION FORM HERE:
Begin your application
immediately by completing
the online form.
Click on the link below to
access the form:
Copyright by Campbell Mclaurin
The Campbell McLaurin Foundation reserves the right to make changes to the Funding Guidelines.